Frequently Asked Questions

Dispute Transaction

  1. What do I do if I believe a charge is incorrect?
  2. How do I dispute a transaction online?

Questions and Answers:

  1. Q: What do I do if I believe a charge is incorrect?
    A. If you believe a charge is incorrect, first contact the merchant and try to resolve the dispute. If the merchant issues a credit, you should see the credit on your next statement. If you are unable to resolve the dispute through the merchant, you can complete an online Dispute Form. To preserve your rights as stated in your Cardholder Agreement, written notice of a dispute must reach us within 60 days after we send you the first statement on which the disputed charge appears. To learn more, see our Error Resolution Notice.

  2. Q: How do I dispute a transaction online?
    A. To dispute a transaction online, review the transaction detail by clicking on the Merchant or Purchase Description of the transaction you want to dispute from either the Account Summary or Statement Page. Then, click on the link to Dispute this Transaction located to the right of the merchant information. You can also reach the online dispute form by clicking on Dispute Transaction Form from the Account Services Menu.

    Once there, you must complete the online Dispute Form to the best of your ability. Any missing information may delay the processing of the dispute. After you have completed the Online Dispute form, click Continue. You will be presented with a page where you can review, edit, print and submit your online dispute form. We highly recommend you print this page for your records. Then, click Submit to complete the process and be presented with a reference number.

    Top of Page